Red Clover (Trifolium pretense) the flowers are squeezed to get the nectar out for certain love potions.
Herb Robert (Geranium Robertainum) are used for the small purple flowers for some healing potions.
Hydrangea (Hydrangea macrophylla) the flowers are used for some calming potions while the leaves are used in healing potions.
Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is used for it’s yellow color when rubbed on skin can help in some anti-brusing potions.
Common Clover (Trifolium) this is used in some luck potions but brewer beware be careful to use only 4 or higher leafed versions for the highest quality in the potion!
Answer the following Potions questions:
1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what?
B. Confusing Draught
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion?
D. After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear?
A. Draught of Living Death
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it?
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are ingredients to what?
C. Shrinking Solution
Ingredients for Cran-Vodka on the rocks: